Tuesday 15 December 2015

5 Fave ASOS Saves.

ASOS is the internet love of my life. I literally don't know what I would do without it and it's £9.95 unlimited next day delivery. Srsly without it, how do people even cope?

ASOS has saved my weekend plans on more occasions than I would like to count. So, I thought a nice regular installment for my blog would be to write every week (or at least bloody try too!!) what 5 things have managed to wangle their way into my saved items waiting for my monthly wages to fall into my cobweb ridden account. Yay.




  1. Who doesn't love a new candle? This Flamingo Candles one is Lemon and Lime Mojito, and if the smell is anything on the same scale as their Pink Lemonade one I am sure it will be amazing. I love the style of these, because everyone knows how important it is for the candle to look as pretty as it smells, right? Check out their website for their full collection!
  2. Dungarees are coming back and I couldn't be more happier about this! I love dungarees, much to my boyfriend's dismay!! I loved spending the summer and the autumn in cute denim pinafore style dresses and spending slob sundays in my favourite jersey dungarees (most comfortable things in the world - THANK YOU TOPSHOP!) So you can imagine how happy I am that longer, more winter appropriate ones are creeping into the shops.
  3. Anyone who knows me well will know that my obsession with copper and bronze things is becoming out of control. I am obsessed!! It is definitely my favourite colour, if you can call copper a colour? But anyway, these brogues from New Look are perfect for adding a bit of kitschy fun colour your usual black/white work ensemble!
  4. These chunky stone rings are the perfect wintery colours. I've really upped my costume jewellery game this year and thing rings are fast becoming my favourite items. I love the hippie bohemian look of a miss-match of rings, I think that they can really give your outfit that extra edgy look.
  5. Autumn/Winter is one of the best times to shop for summer clothes. Every year I always snap up a few summer bargains once they go in the sale and this River Island bikini is no exception. It was originally £28 for the top and the bottoms which has now gone down to £18 for the both. I'm a big fan of this 'Triangl' style bikini and I really like the pastel colours, which will definitely help set off your tan!

So there you have my 5 Fave ASOS Saves for this week. Have you got anything currently sitting in your saved items desperately waiting to be purchased?


No comments:

Post a Comment